Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Woodlands weekend

We just got back from four days in The Woodlands and we crammed a lot in! It was a wonderful weekend and we *tried* to take lots of pictures (we're so bad at that, and trying to get better!)

We spent plenty of time hanging out with my "other family," (hehe) including this gorgeous little guy.... he's the cutest baby. I wanted to steal him and bring him home with me.


I don't normally feel huge pregnant, but I sure do standing next to these two stunners!
Hans' parents are in from Panama so we spent a good amount of time with his family, too. We had a double date (PF Changs and Lincoln - so good!) and bummed around Old Town Spring.




And we even got to take Katie ice skating! Course, I can't do that at six months pregnant, but it was fun to watch them chase each other across the ice for two hours (Hans was exhausted afterward, haha)

She's almost as tall as I am!



As if that's not enough stuff for one weekend, we also went to the wedding of my good friend Courtney in Columbus, Texas. I swear, it was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. A bunch of Statesman folks made the trek from Austin, so it was a fun little paper reunion.


Meet Brian. When I was a... freshman (I think?) in high school, he was my newspaper teacher. Several years (more than either of us want to count) we reconnected when I started working with Scott, his partner, at the Statesman. Small world!

The Statesman crew (where's Kristi??) 
The cutest little ring bearer ever... love Miss Stella!
And the gorgeous bride... congrats Courtney and Mike, we are so happy for you! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! We are terrible! I'm so glad you got a couple! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say that your preggo clothes are totes adorbs?

    ReplyDelete