Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Pic Picks

Despite the return of my morning sickness, we still had a marvelous, peaceful holiday. We always plan on spending it just the two of us and I think people think this is sad for some reason. We get a lot of "oh... " followed by awkward silences, I think while they are debating inviting us to join them. We are always quick to assure them that this is by choice, not by lack of options. While we love spending time with friends and loved ones, it's also glorious to sleep late, take our time opening presents, nap, and cook a great meal together. It's nice to step out of the hustle and bustle of chaos and just enjoy our time together.


As usual, we feel ridiculously spoiled. Thank you thank you to our wonderful, generous families for giving us so many wonderful things for us and baby.

And thanks to my sweet husband for gifting me with so many things I'm still giddy over.

I hope that you and yours got everything your hearts desired and spent a wonderful, relaxing day with those you love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas together! I think every couple ought to take a few just-them Christmases before children enter the scene :) I am happy you chose to!

    ReplyDelete