Sunday, January 3, 2010

I love lamp!

We decided to name the new breadmaker "Lamp" just so Hans can hear me say "I love lamp!"

But seriously, we tried it out yesterday for the first time and it is A-MAZING!! I love it. It took maybe 15 minutes to dump all the ingredients into the tray. Wet ingredients first, then the bread flour, then you make a little well in the flour to put the dry yeast in, and that's all! Then you put the tray into the bread maker, click a few buttons, and it just goes. Three hours later it came out crispy on the outside, warm, and moist and fluffy inside. It's so good. So, so good. And our house smells wonderful! The best part was that I was able to run to the gym, clean the house, and take a shower instead of watching the bread and it just did the whole thing itself. I have a feeling I'll be using this baby verrrrryyyy often.



















No comments:

Post a Comment