Thursday, February 3, 2011

'Shrine' for $200

I hit a new milestone with my swagbucks today!


With this search, ladies and gentlemen, I'm able to redeem my swagbucks for yet another Amazon Giftcard, putting my total up to $200. Yes, that's right. $200 for doing nothing but searching the web and watching videos. That means I'm {this close} to getting my KitchenAid Standmixer without having to pay anything on my own. Woot! Incidentally.. shrine? I don't know why. I think I read it on a blog and was mindlessly looking for a word to search for.

And if you're a new reader and haven't seen all my plugs about swagbucks, check out this post, and this post, and sign up here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/thesweetingspot (And help me get some referral points :))

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I recall you sent me a link a long time ago and I thought, "Hm, I should join because I'm certain she'll get points for it." I have now joined. Based on initial inspection though I'm not likely to go back (at least, not during work). My test searches showed that the info I'm usually searching for doesn't show up until the fifth link onward. :( I wish I could transfer me existing points over to you!

    Good luck in obtaining that stand mixer! Rah Rah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well thanks! Ya, it takes some patience. I usually win one search in the morning and one in the afternoon, sometimes more. Sometimes it takes a bit, but hey, free stuff! I'm sitting in front of a computer anyway. Thanks for the points :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been poking around a bit more. Their coupon clipper, now that is interesting :) I may give that a whirl next time I'm near a printer I can use!

    ReplyDelete