Sunday, October 30, 2011

Glitter = not smart

Why did I think that glitter and 13-year-olds would mix?

For mutual last week, the girls decided they wanted to decorate craft cones like Christmas trees. Fine - I've been wanting to do that, too. I asked them to bring the cones and I'd supply yarn, berries, modge podge, glitter, etc.

Most of the girls went for glitter. And they were really creative! I love what they came up with. I don't love how much glitter was on the floor in the relief society room.... and all up and down the hall ways... (how? don't answer. I know).

I think it's supposed to be a smiley face?

Sofia and I went yarn.
It's the easiest project ever... You just start at the bottom and wrap up til it's done. And stick some berries in it for color. Mine's not done yet, but I'll post a picture when it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment