Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dark chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Look at that. That's my new favorite frosting. The cake itself was just meh, but with the frosting - wow! This recipe comes from Brown Eyed Baker, and it's genius. Check it out.
Some notes:
I doubled this recipe and it made about 30 cupcakes.
I doubled the frosting recipe and had way too much (if that's possible!). Though I didn't pipe the frosting, so it might have been the right amount for piping. I saved the rest in a mason jars and I'm thinking it would be heaven on some whoopie pies next weekend.


My cupcakes are covered with chocolate ganache frosting (for the spider webs) and crushed oreos and milano cookies for the graveyard. You definitely don't need the cookies on top (that almost made them too much) but it made for cute cupcakes for a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment