Saturday, September 8, 2012

Belly pictures

We've been taking them, even though we haven't shown anyone so we're a bit backlogged. My tummy started popping out early... early enough that I had to tell work and a few others before I planned to because I wasn't hiding it very well. For a while we were worried it was twins, but after two ultrasounds we've been assured it's just one baby. Maybe it's because I don't have much of a torso, but this kid is just coming straight out. My friend Erin is four weeks ahead of me and our tummies look the same! I moved into maternity clothes around week 10 or 11 and I'm loving my stretchy pants and big tunics. Maxi dresses are a life saver. I plan to start some pregnancy notes next week, but for now... behold, the belly.






1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's my untrained eye, but there's nothing about your current figure that screams, "Pregnant," let alone requests, "Ask me when I'm due."

    ReplyDelete