Monday, June 11, 2012

Cleaning and Organizing Part II

My ten-hour project for choice and accountability has been taking shocking long. I haven't worked on this since March when I did the kitchen re-organization and spice jars.

Last week I finally got around to finishing it off by cleaning out the office and organizing all my craft and hobby crap.

It took me three hours to sort through all the crap. Look at all the trash we had in that room! Why did we have all this? Ridiculous.
I was able to get all my crafts into plastic bins and labeled! I originally wanted to do vinyl but don't want to cough up for a silhouette or cricut. So I went with stickers. We moved up a shelving unit from the garage and it fits perfectly in the closet. So much better!


Oh, and as a total aside... in the boxes in the closet I found a bunch of stuff Hans' mom gave us before she moved and I found.... tons of baby pictures! Little Hans was so cute. Here's a sampling.... :)






1 comment: