Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Trail run playlist

We've been running a lot lately. I use the word "run" kind of loosely, because I'm still incredibly slow and I still have to walk a lot. Nevertheless, we run 3-5 miles 3-4 times during the week plus the 7-mile loop around Town Lake the past couple weekends. We're slowly getting better. But here's the thing - I get bored. I have a decent playlist, and that's helping, but I could definitely use some new stuff to add in there. What's on your playlist? (And try not to judge me too harshly on mine ;) I know some of them are embarrassing!)


  1. Ashlee Simpson - La La  
  2. Avril Lavigne - What the Hell 
  3. B.O.B. - Magic 
  4. Breathe Carolina - Blackout -
  5. Britney Spears - 3 
  6. Britney Spears - Hold it Against Me 
  7. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go 
  8. Britney Spears - Til the World Ends 
  9. Daft Punk- Around the World/Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
  10. Dandy Warhols - We Used to be Friends
  11. David Guetta & Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On  
  12. Family Force 5 - Love Addict 
  13. Far East Movement - Like A G6 
  14. The Fratellis - Henrietta
  15. Glee - Animal 
  16. Glee - Dog Days are Over
  17. Glee mashup - It's My Life/Confessions Part II 
  18. Gwyneth Paltrow and Glee - Forget You 
  19. Hot Chelle Rae - I Like it Like That 
  20. Hot Chelle Rae -  Tonight, Tonight 
  21. Jay Sean and Lil Wayne - Down
  22. Jessie J - Price Tag 
  23.  Justin Bieber- Baby
  24. Kanye West - Power 
  25. Kanye West and Jay-Z - Ni**as in Paris (clean version) 
  26. Kat DeLuna - Whine Up
  27. LMFAO- Sexy and I Know It 
  28. LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
  29. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger 
  30. Maroon 5 - Get Back in My Life 
  31. Michael Franti & Spearhead - Say Hey (I Love You) 
  32. Muse - Supermassive Black Hole 
  33. Nelly Furtado - Maneater 
  34. Outkast - Rosa Parks 
  35. Ozomatli - Saturday Night 
  36. Pitbull & Ne-Yo - Give Me Everything 
  37. Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive 
  38. Selena Gomez - Naturally 
  39. T.I. - Bring Em Out 
  40. Taio Cruz - Dynamite 
  41. The Vines - Ride 
  42. 3Oh!3 & Kesha - My First Kiss 

No comments:

Post a Comment