Friday, January 20, 2012

January in pictures

I went a little MIA the past couple weeks.... cedar fever and a bad reaction to a vaccine made me very sleepy. So rather than play catch up on the blogs behind, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Roommate Blair married his sweetheart Camille (with us and roommate Paul and his new wife, Nhexi)
Back in October, I bribed the Beehives. Complete one project or five experiences before the end of the year, and I'll take you to the Melting Pot for some dessert fondue. They all did it (sadly, S. couldn't make it to the celebration). Had a great time with my sweet girls!
I made a cake! The very talented Erin Frazier helped me learn some basics about stacking and smoothly covering my first tiered fondant cake. BTW, this is my new go-to chocolate cake recipe.
Miss Stephanie's birthday! Check out the flames on that thing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment