Wednesday, January 23, 2013

35 weeks



How Far Along: 35 weeks, 3 days
Size of the Baby: Honeydew melon, 18 inches, 5.25 lbs
Weight gain/loss: Gained two pounds since my last appointment. Not bad.
Sleep:  I am le tired. I could really use a good night's sleep.
Best Moment of the Week: I loved my baby shower. I felt so loved and spoiled :)

Movement: Still constant. Still hurts. There's a spot to the right of my belly button and another one centered right beneath my ribs that have both become so tender I can't touch them and wince when anything does. Bruised maybe?
Symptoms: Super swollen. Noticed a few stretch marks on my upper legs (I totally thought I was going to avoid those!). Heartburn. No nausea, though! (knock on wood).
Food Cravings: Milk. A blueberry muffin.
Gender: :)
Belly Button in or out: Same
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor Signs: A couple Braxton Hicks, but not many.
Wedding ring on or off: On.... but it's tight.
What I miss: My ankles. Not having chubby bunny cheeks.
What I am looking forward to: Nothing in particular this week. Hopefully another productive weekend.
Nursery: Frame gallery is on the wall... just need to fill it. Decided to put a bumper on after all.... but not as a bumper, haha. I couldn't find a bedskirt I liked, so I put the bumper underneath the mattress in place of a skirt.
Emotions: Irritable. Everything annoys me.
Stupid things I have done: Can't think of anything notable this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment