Thursday, November 11, 2010

That is neat.


A couple weeks ago I read about Amazon's Universal Wish List. Have you heard about this? It's so cool!! If you have an Amazon account, go to the website and click on "Wish List" (it's up at the top right, next to the button for 'cart'). This feature isn't new - you've been able to browse and tag items on Amazon for a long time.

What's new is that you can now tag stuff anywhere on the web. You download a toolbar button and any time you're browsing and online show and see something you like, click "add to wishlist" and it'll keep track of it in Amazon. And these lists can be public or private, so they can help your family know what you might like for Christmas/Birthdays/Anniversaries/Wednesdays. If you look at mine, I have stuff from Crate and Barrel, Down East Basics, Target, Victoria's Secret, Etsy - all over! I know I kind of went crazy with it.

By searching public wish lists, I found one my brother started and one my dad started - it helped me buy their Christmas gifts for this year. Yup, it's that easy. Everyone should have one of these - no one will worry about what gift to give ever again.

(Nope, not getting paid to hawk this product - just really love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment