Wednesday, July 11, 2012

San Diego trip

We just got back from San Diego visiting my little brother, AJ, who recently returned from serving a two-year mission for our church in Thailand. We only got to stay for a few days, but we had a great time! It's amazing to see what a mission does to change a teenage punk ;)

Welcome home, Elder Gudmundsen!

All Hans and AJ wanted to do was sleep. 


Grandma and I loved this orangutan. 
Baby panda is so cute!!



Oh, ya know, just trying to bite Hans.


We thought my uncle was buying fish from these guys... he wasn't, but the lady was and needed help breaking a $20!
I didn't think to bring a sweater on this trip... ended up wearing lots of little brother's!

We didn't have time for a session, but we did get to visit the San Diego temple grounds... so beautiful! 

Seriously... what happened to my little brother? He's huge!
We had a great trip. It was so fun to see family and to hear AJ speak in church. It's wonderful to have him home and we're so proud of all the great work he did in the last two years.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. Your brothers are all grown up. That is just crazy. Glad to hear he made it home safely. Looks like you had such a fun trip. Looking forward to my beach vacation coming up.

    ReplyDelete