Thursday, April 21, 2011

My precious...

I'm having a total Gollum moment here. I'm so in love. Isn't she beautiful?



I've been wanting one of these for years. And now I finally have one! And the best part? It was completely FREE. I didn't pay a single dime for it! 14 months ago, I started using Swagbucks with the sole intent of saving up for a stand mixer. After many, many searches, codes, referral points and videos, I redeemed my Swagbucks for 53 $5 Amazon Gift Cards and bought this beauty. (Interested in getting stuff for free? Sign up for Swagbucks here - thanks in advance for the referral points, ha).

Tonight I'm going to break this thing in with some cupcakes!! I'm so happy to finally have one of these.

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I bought with our Bed Bath and Beyond gift certificates from our wedding was a mixer. I use it all the time. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh-that is the most inspiring story-I have 1030 of them.. I gotta get into gear.

    ReplyDelete